Bare Pits Body organic and vegan face & eye gel is made without xanthan and carrageenan. We use organic seaweed extract as a natural thickener. It is non toxic-non sticky-non greasy. We are happy to add our organic grapeseed oil to your gel if you like. Regular use soothes the skin leaving it soft and supple with a healthy glow.
The clear gel-like substance inside the leaves of the plant, popularly known as Aloe Vera gel contains 75 potentially active constituents - vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids, and amino acids.
Although this magical ingredient was discovered just a few decades ago, it has always been recorded in the beauty books for centuries for its umpteen benefits. Oily, dry, or sensitive, it works like wonder on any skin type and can rid of almost all of your skin woes.
1. Aloe Vera gel is a natural skin care treatment for minor skin irritations, abrasions, burns, ulcers and other skin conditions. When applied directly to a wound the anthraquinones found in the gel of the plant have an anaesthetic effect, whilst it's medicinal properties fight off bacteria, help dilate capillaries and increase blood flow, besides helping to relieve pain and itching.
2. For sports injuries Aloe Vera gel can be applied directly to swollen skin and muscles. The natural anti-inflammatory properties will help to reduce the swelling.
3. Mild, moderate and severe sunburn can also be eased by directly applying Aloe Vera gel to the skin. It's anaesthetic properties relieve some of the pain, while the gel heals damaged skin and encourages new skin cells to grow.
4. Used regularly, it improves the appearance of aged or damaged skin by promoting new skin-cell growth. As a natural pH balancer, it gives the skin a smoother appearance and removes dead skin to unclog pores.
5. Once natural Aloe Vera gel has dried on the surface of the skin, it provides a protective barrier that helps keep moisture locked in. It's cooling effects reduce acne inflammation and assist in healing, removing redness and soothing dry or angry skin.
6. It is a common ingredient in makeup removers, as it helps to remove stubborn makeup without irritating the skin.
7. Aloe Vera gel is absorbed almost four times quicker than water and is able to reach some of the deepest tissue in the body. This enables it to deliver nutrients directly into the skin where it is needed most.
It can help combat acne.Thanks to the anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that Aloe Vera has, we can keep acne at bay. How? Aloe Vera prevent s the bacteria which is responsible for the occurrence of the acne from building up. The salicylic acid in Aloe Vera helps in unclogging the pores, which is a great thing when you deal with pimples and blackheads. Aloe vera also helps in removing the pesky scars and fading the blemishes.
It can help fade dark spots and acne scars. Even if your acne isn’t a problem at the moment, those pesky scars can stick around for years. Aloe vera gel helps stimulate the production of collagen in the skin, which reduces the appearance of scarring.
It can treat cold sores. The antiviral effects of aloe vera makes it a useful topical treatment to help with cold sores and canker sores (usually caused due to stress) in the mouth. It helps in treating the herpes virus, the underlying cause of cold sores. All you have to do is apply a small amount of the gel on the cold sore two times a day until the wound goes away.
It provides relief from psoriasis and eczema. Psoriasis and eczema can feel like an awful combination of a burn and a super itchy rash. Thankfully, aloe vera has been shown to both moisturize and soothe these trouble spots on your skin.
It reduces puffiness and dark circles. Remember the collagen-producing effects of aloe vera? Those don’t just help with acne scars. They also reduce overall inflammation in the face and help with the production of new skin — which makes you look radiant and glowy AF.
It’s a natural exfoliant. The salicylic acid in the plant helps get rid of dead skin cells and bad bacteria on your face. It’s lightly exfoliating and won’t rub your skin raw.
It may slow signs of aging. Science is still inconclusive on this one, but some studies of aloe vera have shown promising effects in its ability to increase skin elasticity over time. No wonder it’s a popular ingredient in many anti-wrinkle creams. As your skin ages, it starts to look more saggy, wrinkled, and loses its elasticity. But don’t worry, Aloe Vera can help you deal with this problem. It retains the skin’s lost moisture and restores its radiance. Along with reducing visible wrinkles and fine lines on the face, Aloe Vera gel also helps in improving the elasticity of the skin and repairing skin cells. Thus, preventing premature aging of the skin.
Make sure you do a small patch test before you start treating the inflammatory skin as aloe vera can cause allergic contact dermatitis in some people. If you have any redness or irritation, please discontinue use.
OUR INGREDIENTS: Certified Organic Aloe Vera (99%), Seaweed extract (natural thickener), Citric acid (to stabilize pH), Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Potassium sorbate (to prevent mold). Does NOT contain CARRAGEENAN.
Bare Pits Body Organic & Vegan Aloe Vera Face & Eye Gel 2oz
Shake well before every use. Apply directly to the skin and let it air dry for best results. Can be added to regular Essential oils, massage oils, daily facial care products, shampoos and hair conditioners. ★ Does not require refrigeration ★ Caution : For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.